It can be a bit overwhelming when trying to purchase your first mountain e bike damen. It can also be time-consuming if you don’t know what you’re looking for. This simple guide will make your first mountain bike purchase a lot easier once you know what to look for. So, before you spend your hard-earned cash on a mountain bike, be sure to follow this simple guide which will determine which mountain bike is best fitted to your body and personality.
1. Finding your style — you’ll first need to figure out what type of riding you’re going to be doing. All bikes are not created equal any need to pick a bike that fits your writing style. Are you going to be doing smooth writing, cross-country racing, mountain cruising, or lift accessed downhill? Once you’ve determined what style of riding, you are doing you can then look for a bike that fits your needs. Make sure the bike you pick fits your needs and not that of the salesman.
2. Determining your price — first you should determine how much you’re willing to spend on your new bike. Once you have determined a price. Then you should look at the most important features you want in your bike. It is suggested that you locate a local bike shop for your purchase. Local bike shops tend to have better quality bikes then mass merchant stores.
3. Full suspension or hard tail — a full suspension Mountain bike is always worth the purchase price. Full suspension offers more comfort and overall better control. A hard tail without rear suspension is much lighter weight and pedals more efficiently. You’ll have to determine which of these two offers you the best fit based on a price range, riding style and the type of terrain you be writing on most.
4. Finding your favorites — comparing mountain bikes components is nearly impossible, deserve far too many combination’s available. The best way to determine what components you want in your bike is by looking at each component separately. What are the most important components that you want in your bike. Make sure that these components fit within your budget and price range. Some of the most important components are the forks, wheels and rear derailleur.
5. Seasonal purchases — mountain bikes prices can fluctuate throughout the year. Spring through summer is the main buying season. If you can wait until the fall and winter season when the bikes are priced at their lowest. You could possibly save hundreds of dollars on your purchase.
6. Finding a reputable dealer — finding a reputable bike dealer is one of the most important steps. It is more important than finding the lowest priced bike. You want to find a reputable dealer that cares more about selling you a great bike than just selling you a high-priced bike. Great dealers will have a clean repair shop. If you have any problems with your bike you want a reputable bike dealer to fix it properly. Once you locate a reputable dealer and purchase your bike from them you can rest assured if you ever need a repair that can handle your bikes needs.
7. Test drive — it will be in your best interest to test drive as many bikes that are in your price range and riding style. The more bikes, you test drive, the easier it will be to find the right bike that fits your personality and budget.
8. Researching your purchase — doing some research before hand can give you some ideas of the bikes you’d like to look at. Go online and conduct a search for bike reviews and product reviews for mountain bikes. These reviews should help you to determine a specific bikes reliability and overall performance. It will also be able to view other owners reviews of their specific bikes to help guide you in your purchase.
If you follow this easy guide you should be able to find a bike that fits your needs at a price you’re willing to pay. Following this guide will also help you save money by not spending more money on features you don’t really need or desire. Finding a qualified reputable bike dealer is one of the most important steps you need to follow. Finding a reputable dealer will not only help you find the best bike for your needs you will have a reputable shop to bring your bike for repairs.