Miami is a place literally filled with tourists and tourist destinations. If you are planning a trip to top residential architects in Miami, do get a cheap flight to Miami by booking your flight early. The extra money you should have spent on air fare can be spent on more important things like renting a car to get around the best attractions in Miami.
Once in Miami, there are a lot of sights to see and things to do. Here are the seven best attractions in Miami that you should not miss to complete your Miami trip.
1. South Beach. Miami is known for its beaches, and a trip to Miami’s most popular beach will certainly complete your trip. Enjoy the clear blue skies, the blue water, and the white sand as you work on relaxing and getting your tan. Enjoy people-watching, swimming, or simply enjoy the day by lying around the sandy beach with a good book.
2. The Miami MetroZoo. The Miami MetroZoo is not just your average zoo. The climate of Miami allows the zoo to keep a variety of animals in its care, and the animals are kept cageless. The animals that can live peacefully with one another are combined into one exhibit, while the other animals are grouped together according to their geographic territory.
3. The Seaquarium. Because of the tropical climate Miami has, the Seaquarium is able to hold an outdoor marine show with dolphins and other sea creatures all year round. When you plan a visit to the Seaquarium, check out when the trained dolphin show will be, as well as the show featuring Lolita the killer whale, and the feeding and trainer presentation. Before you depart for the Seaquarium, check out the schedules first as it changes by day.
4. The Everglades. The Everglades, often called the river of grass, is home to several rare and endangered species like the American Crocodile and the Florida Panther. The park has been declared by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1979 because of the diverse flora and fauna that call the Everglades home.
5. The Miami Science Museum. If you are traveling to Miami with your kids, take them to a visit of the Miami Science Museum. You and your kids will certainly enjoy the educational and entertaining trip to the museum. The Miami Science Museum is found on 3280 South Miami Avenue and is open from 10AM-6PM daily except Thanksgiving and Christmas.
6. The Miami Children’s Museum. Here is another destination that your kids will certainly enjoy on a trip to Miami. The Miami Children’s Museum’s motto is “Play, Learn, Imagine, Create” and it certainly shows in the exhibits and activities that the museum offers to its visitors. Once here, don’t forget to view the exhibits like Mt. MiChiMu, the Port of Miami, and The Sea and Me.
7. The Parrot Jungle Island. The Parrot Jungle Island offers its visitors the chance to have an educational and entertaining experience. Get an up-close look at tropical birds in their man-made homes that were made to replicate their original habitat. Parrots, penguins, macaws, cranes, and other animals like skunks, kangaroos, monkeys, etc.
Although the beach may be the first place you’d want to go to after getting off your flight to Miami, do see the attractions mentioned above for you and your family to fully enjoy the Miami experience.